Artyom Viklenko wrote:

I connect to Internet via ADSL/PPPoE which runs to same freebsd router with mpd.
MTU is 1496. In pf I have

Sorry, MTU is 1492 bytes, sure. :)

Sorry to say ..but the problem was on my side :(.

Thank you all for the trouble and the advice you provided.

My setup has something like this:

PPTP machine --> Cisco 3750 --> HTB Linux bridge for bandwidth limiting -- BSD router

the HTB machine was already decreasing mss to 1400.

I changed the value on the HTB machine from 1400 to 1300 (for a test) and now everything works like a charm.

Never thought of looking there for the problem.

Thanks.