Greetings,

Thierry Herbelot wrote:
Hello,

a recent article (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-scalability/?ca=dgr-lnxw02FasterLinuxNet) gives some measurements on various tweakings of an SMP machine with 4 Xeon processors (it *shows* a nice improvement when using more CPUs and more bonded Ethernet interfaces).

Has some the machine (and the time, obviously) to make some of the same measurements with the latest FreeBSD versions ?
I'm planning to test network performance on FreeBSD + bridged interfaces, very soon, but my test servers
are not so powerful as the server from this page :)
Best that I'll have is 1x quad core processor, 4 port gigabit intel network card and 2GB RAM.
But I think this should be enough for tests.

When I have some results/question I'll post to -performance :)
        TfH

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev
ICQ# 24134177