Rui Paulo escreveu:

On Feb 18, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Kevin Oberman wrote:

From: Rui Paulo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:25:58 +0000
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Feb 17, 2008, at 9:30 PM, Rui Paulo wrote:

Hi,
The attached patch ports a traceroute functionality from FreeBSD
called AS path.

I mean, "ported from NetBSD".

Is this different from the version of traceroute in ports
(net/traceroute)? Looks functionally much the same to me, but I have
not looked to see if the code is the same.

I haven't tried traceroute from ports, but I think the output is different.

Yes, its different. Yours is much better. I am also glad you added the -A switch functionality. Seems great to me, +1.

--
Patrick Tracanelli