Victor Hugo Bilouro wrote:
Hi,

I'm in architectural phase of tcptest* development, so, I need
understand every possible test it will need cover, because it would
change tcptest architecture.

Hey, have you seen gnn's PCS toolkit?
   http://pcs.sourceforge.net/

I've made a lot of changes to it; diffs are with him but I can send folk a copy of my Mercurial repo.

I wrote a set of IGMPv2 and IGMPv3 baseline regression tests using it, now that I've added things like expect(), etc.

It might save you a lot of work, although the TCP stuff needs attention. With expect() you can track state between segments. I started on IP reassembly, but ain't finished.

I think Kip Macy's been using it for testing too, I saw a chunk of PCS-using TCP code on his site the other day.

cheers
BMS