On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Julian Elischer wrote:

Hi Julian,

I don't have time to do a lot of work on it, but if you can get me a patch that applies cleanly on -current and that you have tested, along with testing other cases (e.g. not compiled in)
then I can give it a look over and if it looks  ok I can commit it
to -current and then MFC it back to 7 in a week's time or so.

if it would be that easy, it would have happened 2 years ago.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.