At 09:28 AM 9/3/2008, Mike Tancsa wrote:
At 01:19 PM 8/22/2008, Mike Tancsa wrote:
On one of our sendmail boxes that we are running RELENG_7, we have noticed an odd issue triggered or noticed by our monitoring system (bigbrother in this case). The seems to have been happening ever since we installed it, so its not a recent commit issue.

Just following up, I am still seeing this issue on a recent stable from sept 2. (a sendmail box periodically sending an RST after successful 3way handshake)

OK, I think we might have found the issue. On the RELENG_7 box, the mc file didnt have

define(`confCONNECTION_RATE_THROTTLE', `40')dnl

which the other sendmail boxes have! Hopefully thats all it was and if so, sorry for the noise!

---Mike