On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 06:45:20PM +0200, Artyom Viklenko wrote:
On Thursday 11 December 2008 14:39:58 VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
[....]
Actually, you can apply a patch to src/sys and recompile your kernel
with IPSEC_NAT_T options.
Patches are available here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~vanhu/NAT-T/

And what about patches for 6.4-RELEASE?

I just not tested on 6.4 (almost all my devices moved to 7.x, and the
remaining ones will stay in 6.3 for various reasons), but 6.3 patch
should work on 6.4 if it compiles cleanly (I did NOT check every
single kernel change between 6.3 and 6.4).

If people can test it and see some compile/runtime problems, please
report them, I'll try to fix them.

Just applied the patch to 6.4-RELEASE. Kernel was compiles successfully
and ipsec-tools (racoon) also was compiled successufully with NAT-T.
Racoon started and reported about NAT-T support. So far so good!
Will try to run IPSec tunnel may be in couple of weeks.

Thanks a lot!

--
           Sincerely yours,
                            Artyom Viklenko.