Sam,

Sam Leffler wrote:
This patches avoids the crash. Not sure how ifma_protospec is supposed to be handled so I'm not committing it.

Thanks for this.

I have a test machine ready to be prepped but it's missing a CF card (I have none) so need to pick one up from a friend. I have a pci-cardbus adapter + a ral(4) CardBus card, but no CardBus ath(4) -- I imagine this ain't specific to ath(4) so that should be fine.

I'll try to look at this Sun/Mon, I have a -CURRENT image built for the 1U box now that just needs bootstrapping (it has a CF slot).

thanks,
BMS