H Andrew,

what you describe is correct. Are there actually multiple addresses
changed within the INIT/INIT-ACK chunk? If yes, you have done everything
correctly.

The interesting thing: I also noticed that there are CMT problems on
FreeBSD 8.0 Current.
Randall Stewart and myself have started debugging the problem
yesterday... We'll send you a notice, once we have found the problem
and fixed it.

Best regards
Michael