Barney Cordoba wrote:
Any one knows if there is any near plan to develop drivers
for

network cards based on broadcom NetXtereme II 57710

10 GbE controller?

best regards
Hooman Fazaeli

Ok, I'll bite. What is so special about this particular part that you simply must use it in your 10GbE server?

A possible cause -at least for me- is that HP switched from the Gigabit Broadcoms for these 10GE versions. So newer machines (for example the HP BL460c G6) come with Broadcom 57711 instead of the 57xx ones (supported by bge and bce).

FreeBSD ran very well on HP machines, it would be good if this could continue.