On 02/24/10 14:17, Li, Qing wrote:
> Please try this patch
>
>       http://people.freebsd.org/~qingli/nd6.c.diff
>
> and let me know if it works out for you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Qing

Thank YOU. :) Uptime is 12 hours so far, with fairly continuous (albeit
light) IPv6 traffic and so far so good. I'll leave it up for as long as
I can and report back. I'm pretty sure I've made it past 12 hours before
with the previous kernel, but definitely never more than 24 so by
tomorrow morning California time I should have a good idea if it's fixed.

hth,

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads