06.02.2011 4:42, Julian Elischer wrote:
On 2/5/11 4:09 PM, Ivo Vachkov wrote:
Hello,

How can I help?

if you have ipv6 connectivity and experience, I have no experience or
connectivity, with it so
I'll be coding blind and will need a tester.
If you have an application for IPV6 testing that would be even better.
Divert is often used for NAT but that doesn't seem very useful for IPv6 and
natd doesn't support it anyhow.

Object :)
Divert is really useful way to get packets from firewall to userspace, analyse or process them some way and put them back. Really I see no other way for this for IPv6. I've tried ng_socket+ng_nat but there is no easy way to put a packet back in firewall.

I'm very interested in the process. And I'm ready to help in testing.