>     add divert natd all from any to any via bridge0

This nat's all internal traffic on your lan.  You probably don't want this.
I'd place the nat on the tun0 interface.  Which leads me to....

If you machine receives a syn from the tun0 interface, what firewall rule is in
place to redirect the packet to the nat instance?  I do not see any.

~Paul

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.
See http://www.datapipe.com/about-us-legal-email-disclaimer.htm for further
information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic
communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply
message and we will send the contents to you.