Hi.

So I wanna know if the same is possible under FreeBSD, because I'm constructing a VPN with lots of failover channels and a dynamic routing, and it would be really great to use these failover links for balancing.

The problem is that this topic lacks the documentation like totally.
From the commit comments I understand that with RADIX_MPATH I can use more than one route towards the destination, but I really cannot find anywhere the answer to the question 'will some form of balancing, per-flow or per-packet take place'.

Am I missing some man ?
Does anyone know this for sure ?

Thanks.