Yoann Gini wrote:
Hi,

Le 18 mars 2013 à 18:23, Joe Holden <li...@rewt.org.uk> a écrit :

The radius entry tells the NAS (mpd in this case) to add a route towards the
client, the route/ip will still need to be configured on the client side, do
you see a correct entry on the NAS? (route -n get 10.42.0.0/23)

OK, that’s still not what I'm looking for… If I understand well what you said,
on the server side and not on the client.

You say « the route/ip will still need to be configured on the client side »,
how are you supposed to do that automatically ?

I don’t want my users need to do a route add on their side…

Y.
You use something that can push configuration the client, like openvpn or run dhcp over something