Alex Liptsin wrote this message on Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:54 +0000:
> I work with FreeBSD 9.1 RELEASE.
> I had configured VLANs on my server, but I can't find a way to configure VLAN
> priority.
> How can I do it?

Looks like you can't w/ the default VLAN code:
BUGS
     No 802.1Q features except VLAN tagging are implemented.

You could probably implement it w/ ng_patch, but that would also mean
you'd lose the feature of the card adding the VLAN tag for you...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 415 225 5579