Hello!

First of all, to Luigi and the dev team, great piece of work that netmap
is! This is a piece of software that I was looking for quite some time.
Your team effort is appreciated!

Now the question.
I know that this is a FreeBSD mailing list but I was wondering, since you
have a PKGBUILD file for ArchLinux, could someone in your team do the same
for OpenWRT? Netmap seems to be a piece of software which would come in
handy, to develop applications and protocols for the OpenWRT distro.
Since OpenWRT uses uClib, I don't really know if it is possible to compile
it.
Help is appreciated!

Once again, thank you!
--

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute