On 10/09/2014 11:22, Marcelo Gondim wrote:
On 09/09/2014 01:06, Adrian Chadd wrote:
Hi,

A bunch of us spent a whole bunch of time on the driver before and
after 10.0-REL happened to squish a number of ixgbe hanging and out of
order bugs.

Please update. :)

-a

Dear

Yesterday performed the following tasks:

- I removed the front door of the rack in the datacenter.
- I increased by 100% the speed of the fans.
- I removed the dust filter that was in front of the server, letting air circulate more easily.

I'll wait a few days to see if the crashes will stop.

Thanks to everyone and if the problem happens again, I'll let you know. :)

Cheers,
Dear,

It happened again the locking interface. :(
Even making the above improvements, the problem to happen again.

Could be a mismatch between the X520-SR2 interface and Datacom switch that uses XFP module?
We exchanged the SFP+ 850nmmodule for 1310nmand yet the problem continued.
Very strange! When traffic passing through ix0 is greater than 2.2Gbps, after a certain time the interface stops sending and receiving packets. Simply just do a ifconfig down and ifconfig upto return to work. With less traffic, the interface does not latch.
Is there any command I can run to give more technical details for you?

# uname -a
FreeBSD rt01.xxxxxxxx.br 10.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 10.1-PRERELEASE #14 r271309: Tue Sep 9 09:50:36 BRT 2014 r...@rt01.xxxxxxxxx.br:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GONDIM amd64

Cheers,