Bezüglich Vincenzo Maffione's Nachricht vom 01.06.2017 00:43 (localtime):
> If VLAN interface do not work properly with VALE/netmap that's a bug of
> the emulated adapter code in FreeBSD.
> But in any case the approach is not the right one, since using the
> emulated netmap adapter with VALE will make you lose most of the
> advantage of using netmap in the first place.
> (see my previous email).

Hehe, just metioned this thread in the reply to our other mail – Thanks
for your attention!

Like mentioned there, I see at least two reasons why choosing the
sub-optimal VALE:VLAN setup is still best option for me (considering the
fact that I'm not able to write me a 802.1Q-netmap-tool: inter-vm
efficiency, ptnet option, and maybe still better efficiency in the
guest-nic path than with if_bridge).

If you have any idea where to start identifying the VALE_VLAN problem,
I'll do my best to provide useful info or test any debug-code.  Like
mentioned elswhere, I'm with HEAD's netmap code on stable/11, so any
patch should be testable here.

Thanks,

-harry