Hi,

I have an ConnectX ethernet card (vendor = 'Mellanox Technologies', device = 'MT26448 [ConnectX EN 10GigE, PCIe 2.0 5GT/s] <-- this is from the pciconf -lv, I believe it's an "unnumbered" ConnectX card) and FreeBSD 11 box. Skipping all of my unsuccessful tries description, I will simply ask :) - how do I get the driver for it ? seems like the sources are in the /usr/src/sys/ofed/drivers/net/mlx4 subtree, but issuing 'make' there I get a bunch of errors. If this card is supported (not sure it still is) then why isn't the driver available in the generic kernel ?

P.S. Btw the man page for mlx4en(4) seems a bit obsoleted.

Thanks.
Eugene.