On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:30:00 -0700 "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.ch...@gmail.com> said

hi!
Hi! Thanks for the quick reply, Adrian!

There's a lot of work to do for this card. The challenge is it's a
completely different thing that our stack needs to understand /and/ it
also kinda pretends to be a PCIe end point too.
Ah, OK. I was afraid I might find it wasn't supported.

I'd start by looking at what the linux stack/driver does for 11ad.
We'd at least have to add 60GHz channel support. I don't know what
else is required for 11ad as I haven't really looked in a few years.
OK. I'll have a look and see what I can come up with. I'll poke you
when I can come up with anything worth while. BTW I meant what I said
about sending you one of these cards. Lemme know if you're interested.

Thanks again!

--Chris

-adrian