Hi,

Come back to subject after two years.
I would like to clarify situation with jumbo frames in ixgbe driver.

I've looked to
https://github.com/luigirizzo/netmap/blob/master/LINUX/ixgbe_netmap_linux.h
and see a lot of changes compared 11/12-STABLE version ixgbe_netmap.h.
Is it possible to back port it?

In general, is there a chance to get worked jumbo frames on ixgbe?

--
Andrew