What is "netstat -m" output on your machine?

Mathieu Arnold wrote:

+-le 07/12/2005 12:44 +0200, Imri Zvik écrivait :
| Hi!
| | I'm trying to setup a syslog server to serve a large group of servers.
| For the syslog daemon, I have chosen rsyslogd, and the backend is mysql (on
| a different machine).
| | The machine has 2 Intel Xeon 2.80GHz CPUs, and 1GB of RAM, and it is
| running FreeBSD 6 (6.0-STABLE).
| | The problem is, that I see a lot of UDP packets being dropped:

without any tweaking :
# netstat -s -p udp
udp:
       750858021 datagrams received
       0 with incomplete header
       0 with bad data length field
       0 with bad checksum
       20003 with no checksum
       142075741 dropped due to no socket
       1152246 broadcast/multicast datagrams dropped due to no socket
       1729027 dropped due to full socket buffers
       0 not for hashed pcb
       605901007 delivered
       801662 datagrams output

it's been up for a bit, and I don't use syslog but minirsyslogd, which is in
the ports tree I believe.

CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.40GHz (2400.09-MHz 686-class CPU)
 Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0xf29  Stepping = 9

Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
real memory  = 259194880 (247 MB)
avail memory = 243978240 (232 MB)