"binto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, u right i should be more focus for my question
more detail is
- how do i know if mybsd running in good performance?
or
- where can i get some basic tutor for nice perf. tuning?

btw, thx for ur response...both of u
sorry if my english not good, coz not my native......:D

See tuning(7). It has some basic pointers for things to look at when considering performance tuning. I also suggest making heavy use of tools like vmstat(8) and iostat(8) (or systat(1), e.g., 'systat -vm') to become familiar with your system's functioning *before* you start tweaking it.

--
Alan Amesbury
OIT Security and Assurance