Peter Jeremy пишет:
On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 11:31:31AM +0200, Alexander Motin wrote:
To check UMA dependency I have made a trivial one-element cache which in my test case allows to avoid two for four allocations per packet.

You should be able to implement this lockless using atomic(9).  I haven't
verified it, but the following should work.

I have tried this, but man 9 atomic talks:

The atomic_readandclear() functions are not implemented for the types
``char'', ``short'', ``ptr'', ``8'', and ``16'' and do not have any variants with memory barriers at this time.

--
Alexander Motin