Hi!

So em(4) doesn't use multiple CPUs on the traffic receive path, so
things won't scale all that well. can you retry with an igb(4) NIC?

I do have a TODO item to implement generic receive load balancing
based on a GSoC project and some of the RSS stuff that is in -HEAD now
but it's going to be some time before I can take advantage of it.

-a