Hi all,
I did some benchmarking of a sd card on freebsd 11.1  with my objective
being:

   - To determine the effect of filesystem on SD card's performance with
   two different drivers, SDHCI and SDIO driver.
   - To compare the performance of SDHCI and SDIO driver, under different
   conditions
   - To analyze the effect of disk caching on Linux and FreeBSD

Here are the results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_
lf9S136z0tJyni9W3t1__Rlrkal1fd6L7-vnlmYQpc/edit?usp=sharing

I used IOZONE for benchmarking. However, it doesn't look like that i'm able
to analyze the performance of disk caching. Using the same command on linux
shows a wide variation after enabling/disabling disk caching, while on
freebsd it shows no variation(see test 3 graphs on spreadsheet shared)
that's wary!

Apart from the benchmark i used, In what other way i can estimate the
effect of disk caching on FreeBSD?

Regards,

Udit agarwal