I've been trying to get pf to transparently redirect all incoming
traffic on port 80 to port 8080 on a bridge to pass through to
Dansguardian. This machine is a replacement for a Linux box which did
the same thing with IPtables flawlessly, but I can't seem to get it work
with PF. I've tried using dozens of rulesets, including route-to
statements, and have had no success. I was wondering if anybody has a
working ruleset that they could share as an example, as I've seen lots
of questions in mailing list archives regarding this, but no positive fixes.

Thank you,
--
James Shupe
HermeTek Network Solutions