On 20 May 2016, at 18:57, Max wrote:
20.05.2016 11:53, Kristof Provost пишет:
On 19 May 2016, at 19:49, Max wrote:
The number of used frags (almost) never decreases. I don't have enough experience in programming. But I guess that the problem may be in "frag->fr_timeout = time_second;" in pf_fillup_fragment() (pf_norm.c). It should be "frag->fr_timeout = time_uptime;". Actually, I don't now the difference between those variables. So, correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you’re right. If I’m reading the code right time_second is unix time,
but time_uptime is the number of seconds the system has been up.

I rebuilt the kernel. It seems the problem is gone.

Awesome, thanks for testing.

I’ve committed the fix, and will merge it back to stable/10 in a couple of days.

Regards,
Kristof