On 6 Oct 2016, at 10:30, Franco Fichtner wrote:
On 06 Oct 2016, at 10:10 AM, Kristof Provost <k...@freebsd.org> wrote:

On 6 Oct 2016, at 6:57, Eugene M. Zheganin wrote:
pf still lacks the DSCP handling, will it be difficult/expensive to add
this ? AFAIK ipfw got this recently.

pf has set-tos and tos keywords. What is it not letting you do?

I think it works already with the plain hex/decimal values given,
though we're missing OpenBSD's parser support for special DSCP
options with its funky naming:

"This rule applies to packets with the specified TOS bits set. string
may be one of critical, inetcontrol, lowdelay, netcontrol,throughput,
reliability, or one of the DiffServ Code Points: ef, af11 ... af43,
cs0 ... cs7; number may be either a hex or decimal number."

http://man.openbsd.org/OpenBSD-current/man5/pf.conf.5

Looks like pfctl(8) is the only thing to "fix" here. I'll take a look.

Oh, yes, if you want those constants that should be a straightforward port of their changes to parse.y. I have no objections to including that. It’s another
(small) step in bringing our pf closer to openbsd pf.

Regards,
Kristof