You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Log URL:        
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy19/data/144i386-quarterly/87d39d9478ce/logs/ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2.log
Build URL:      
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy19/build.html?mastername=144i386-quarterly&build=87d39d9478ce
Log:

=>> Building www/mod_tls
build started at Tue Sep 29 01:13:54 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/www/mod_tls
package name: ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2
building for: FreeBSD 144i386-quarterly-job-06 14.4-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 
14.4-RELEASE-p9 i386
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 1038 Jul  9 01:01 
/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 87d39d9478ce45471370f1a6e14c2748f0cacad0
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: e9e40e40c5d926e4d17c156665b69e8073cc863b
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1404000
Job Id: 06

---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1404000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=14.4-RELEASE-p9
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p9
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-quarterly/06/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=144i386-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for 
ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--with-rustls=/usr/local --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh 
CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  
LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing  " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
PORTDOCS="" APACHEMODDIR="libexec/apache24"  
APACHEINCLUDEDIR="include/apache24"  APACHEETCDIR="etc/apache24"  
APACHE_VERSION="2.4" AP_NAME="tls" AP_MODULE="mod_tls.so" OSREL=14.4 PREFIX=%D 
LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib AP_MOD_EN="-A" 
DOCSDIR="share/doc/mod_tls"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/mod_tls"  
DATADIR="share/mod_tls"  WWWDIR="www/mod_tls"  ETCDIR="etc/mod_tls"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 APACHEMODDIR="libexec/apache24"  APACHEETCDIR="etc/apache24"  
APACHE_VERSION="2.4" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
DATADIR=/usr/local/share/mod_tls DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/mod_tls 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/mod_tls  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/mod_tls 
ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/mod_tls
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  524288
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  65536
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                         (-y)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.7.5.pkg
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] Installing pkg-2.7.5...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] Extracting pkg-2.7.5: .......... done
===>   ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for mod_tls-0.14.0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 for building
===>  Extracting for ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for mod_tls-0.14.0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 from 
/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 depends on package: rustls-ffi>0.14.0 - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/rustls-ffi-0.15.4.pkg
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] Installing rustls-ffi-0.15.4...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] Extracting rustls-ffi-0.15.4: .......... done
===>   ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 depends on package: rustls-ffi>0.14.0 - found
===>   Returning to build of ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2
===>   ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/apxs - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/apache24-2.4.68.pkg
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] Installing apache24-2.4.68...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] `-- Installing apr-1.7.6.1.6.3...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   `-- Installing expat-2.8.2...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   `-- Extracting expat-2.8.2: .......... done
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   `-- Installing gdbm-1.26...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   |   `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   |   `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[144i386-quarterly-job-06] |   | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: 
.......... done
<snip>
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm output from cc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... mt
checking if mt is a manifest tool... no
checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if cc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking for cc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if cc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if cc static flag -static works... yes
checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the cc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... freebsd14.4 ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking target system type... i386-portbld-freebsd14.4
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... (cached) /bin/mkdir -p
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking dependency style of cc... gcc3
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
checking for gcc... (cached) cc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether cc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for cc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wall... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wconversion... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wextra... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Werror... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wmissing-prototypes... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wstrict-prototypes... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wmissing-declarations... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wpointer-arith... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wformat-security... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wwrite-strings... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wshadow... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Winline... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wnested-externs... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wfloat-equal... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wundef... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wendif-labels... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wempty-body... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wvla... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wunreachable-code... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Waddress... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wattributes... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wdiv-by-zero... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wshorten-64-to-32... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts "-std=c89"... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts -Wdeclaration-after-statement... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts "-Wnull-dereference"... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts "-Wdouble-promotion"... yes
checking whether C compiler accepts "-Wshadow"... (cached) yes
checking whether C compiler accepts "-Wformat=2"... yes
checking for pkg-config... no
checking for apxs... /usr/local/sbin/apxs
AH00557: httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for 144i386-quarterly-job-06
AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified 
domain name, using 127.0.0.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to 
suppress this message
AH00557: httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for 144i386-quarterly-job-06
AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified 
domain name, using 127.0.0.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to 
suppress this message
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... (cached) yes
checking for int32_t... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking for ssize_t... (cached) yes
checking for uint32_t... (cached) yes
checking for uint8_t... (cached) yes
checking for memmove... (cached) yes
checking for memset... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strchr... (cached) yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/tls_version.h
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating test/Makefile
config.status: creating test/clients/Makefile
config.status: creating test/pyhttpd/config.ini
config.status: creating src/config.h
config.status: executing libtool commands
config.status: executing depfiles commands
configure: summary of build options:

    Version:        0.14.0 shared 11:0:6
    Host type:      i386-portbld-freebsd14.4
    Install prefix: /usr/local
    APXS:           /usr/local/sbin/apxs
    HTTPD-VERSION:  2.4.68
    C compiler:     cc => FreeBSD clang version 19.1.7 
(https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-19.1.7-0-gcd708029e0b2)
    CFLAGS:         -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing  
-I/usr/local/include
    WARNCFLAGS:      -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror -Wmissing-prototypes 
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wformat-security 
-Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs -Wfloat-equal -Wundef 
-Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code -Waddress -Wattributes 
-Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 -Wdeclaration-after-statement 
-Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow -Wformat=2
    LDFLAGS:        -L/usr/local/lib   -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--gc-sections 
-lpthread -ldl
    CPPFLAGS:       -I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1   
-I/usr/local/include
    CURL:           curl

===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Building for ap24-mod_tls-0.14.0_2
--- all-recursive ---
Making all in src
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo ---
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -g 
-I../src -std=c99 -D_GNU_SOURCE -Werror  -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror 
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith 
-Wformat-security -Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs 
-Wfloat-equal -Wundef -Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code 
-Waddress -Wattributes -Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow 
-Wformat=2 -I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1   
-I/usr/local/include  -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing  
-I/usr/local/include -MT mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo -MD -MP -MF 
.deps/mod_tls_la-mod_tls.Tpo -c -o mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo `test -f 'mod_tls.c' 
|| echo './'`mod_tls.c
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -g 
-I../src -std=c99 -D_GNU_SOURCE -Werror  -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror 
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith 
-Wformat-security -Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs 
-Wfloat-equal -Wundef -Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code 
-Waddress -Wattributes -Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow 
-Wformat=2 -I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1   
-I/usr/local/include  -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing  
-I/usr/local/include -MT mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo -MD -MP -MF 
.deps/mod_tls_la-tls_cache.Tpo -c -o mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo `test -f 
'tls_cache.c' || echo './'`tls_cache.c
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -g 
-I../src -std=c99 -D_GNU_SOURCE -Werror  -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror 
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith 
-Wformat-security -Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs 
-Wfloat-equal -Wundef -Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code 
-Waddress -Wattributes -Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow 
-Wformat=2 -I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1   
-I/usr/local/include  -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing  
-I/usr/local/include -MT mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo -MD -MP -MF 
.deps/mod_tls_la-tls_cert.Tpo -c -o mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo `test -f 
'tls_cert.c' || echo './'`tls_cert.c
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -g -I../src -std=c99 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-Werror -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror -Wmissing-prototypes 
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wformat-security 
-Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs -Wfloat-equal -Wundef 
-Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code -Waddress -Wattributes 
-Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 -Wdeclaration-after-statement 
-Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow -Wformat=2 
-I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1 -I/usr/local/include 
-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include 
-MT mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mod_tls_la-tls_cert.Tpo -c 
tls_cert.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mod_tls_la-tls_cert.o
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -g -I../src -std=c99 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-Werror -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror -Wmissing-prototypes 
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wformat-security 
-Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs -Wfloat-equal -Wundef 
-Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code -Waddress -Wattributes 
-Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 -Wdeclaration-after-statement 
-Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow -Wformat=2 
-I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1 -I/usr/local/include 
-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include 
-MT mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mod_tls_la-mod_tls.Tpo -c mod_tls.c 
 -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mod_tls_la-mod_tls.o
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -g -I../src -std=c99 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-Werror -Wall -Wconversion -Wextra -Werror -Wmissing-prototypes 
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wformat-security 
-Wwrite-strings -Wshadow -Winline -Wnested-externs -Wfloat-equal -Wundef 
-Wendif-labels -Wempty-body -Wvla -Wunreachable-code -Waddress -Wattributes 
-Wdiv-by-zero -Wshorten-64-to-32 -std=c89 -Wdeclaration-after-statement 
-Wnull-dereference -Wdouble-promotion -Wshadow -Wformat=2 
-I/usr/local/include/apache24 -I/usr/local/include/apr-1 -I/usr/local/include 
-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include 
-MT mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mod_tls_la-tls_cache.Tpo -c 
tls_cache.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mod_tls_la-tls_cache.o
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo ---
In file included from tls_cert.c:26:
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:35:5: error: '__STDC_VERSION__' is not defined, 
evaluates to 0 [-Werror,-Wundef]
   35 | #if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |     ^
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:37:8: error: // comments are not allowed in this 
language [-Werror,-Wcomment]
   37 | #endif // __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |        ^
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:165:5: error: '__STDC_VERSION__' is not defined, 
evaluates to 0 [-Werror,-Wundef]
  165 | #if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |     ^
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
In file included from tls_cache.c:27:
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:35:5: error: '__STDC_VERSION__' is not defined, 
evaluates to 0 [-Werror,-Wundef]
   35 | #if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |     ^
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:37:8: error: // comments are not allowed in this 
language [-Werror,-Wcomment]
   37 | #endif // __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |        ^
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
In file included from mod_tls.c:30:
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:35:5: error: '__STDC_VERSION__' is not defined, 
evaluates to 0 [-Werror,-Wundef]
   35 | #if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |     ^
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:37:8: error: // comments are not allowed in this 
language [-Werror,-Wcomment]
   37 | #endif // __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |        ^
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:165:5: error: '__STDC_VERSION__' is not defined, 
evaluates to 0 [-Werror,-Wundef]
  165 | #if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |     ^
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
/usr/local/include/rustls.h:165:5: error: '__STDC_VERSION__' is not defined, 
evaluates to 0 [-Werror,-Wundef]
  165 | #if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 202311L
      |     ^
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo ---
3 errors generated.
*** [mod_tls_la-tls_cert.lo] Error code 1

make[1]: stopped making "all" in 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/mod_tls-0.14.0/src
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
3 errors generated.
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
3 errors generated.
--- mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo ---
*** [mod_tls_la-mod_tls.lo] Error code 1

make[1]: stopped making "all" in 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/mod_tls-0.14.0/src
--- mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo ---
*** [mod_tls_la-tls_cache.lo] Error code 1

make[1]: stopped making "all" in 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/mod_tls-0.14.0/src
make[1]: 3 errors

make[1]: stopped making "all" in 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/mod_tls-0.14.0/src

make: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/mod_tls/work/mod_tls-0.14.0
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/www/mod_tls

Reply via email to