I use FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE , Apache22 + PHP5 and MYSQL5. After installation of my
MySQL, Apache22, and PHP5-extension from ports, the apache web server is
starting up in FreeBSD system, Apache loads succcessfully and web server
functioning properly, but the following warning error occurs:
[warn] (2)No such file or directory: Failed to enable the 'httpready' Accept
Filter

Im searching around google.com/bsd about this problem and I've got a good
answer. The solution was to use this command kldload accf_http. When I start
the apache, there's no problem displayed. Now When I checked the status of the
apache, this what it says:

web# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22.sh status
apache22 is not running.

So, I checked the logs and this what it said:

[Wed Jul 26 12:25:27 2006] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint:
SSLSessionCache]
PHP Warning:  Method panda::__set() must take exactly 2 arguments in Unknown on
line 0

I dont know why it happens. Anyone who can help me out to this problem?

James Corteciano

MIS Tech. Support

General Tuna Corp.

General Santos City