On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 21:48 -0700, vehemens wrote:
> On Thursday 03 August 2006 23:37, Mark Linimon wrote:
> > As is asked and answered every week or so: yes.  It is not a simple matter
> > of just plugging it in.
>
> Given that it's asked every week, maybe somebody could provide weekly status
> to cut down on the questions ?}

Or read the timeline on the wiki. If you don't see any changes, then
nothing happened.

> Having tried xorg-modular-exp myself, I can see that there is a fair
> amount of work remaining to get it fully integrated.

Sure, I've put a TODO list. I think it's pretty exhaustive, but that's
the first time I work on xorg ports, so I may be overlooking something.

> Is the plan to have both 6.9 and 7.1 releases coexist to allow the
> rest of the collection to catch up?

Don't count on it. The necessary work on meta-ports will be done, so the
upgrade should be straightforward (note the "should").

--
Florent Thoumie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]