I'm working on a new port that requires tcllib (among other things) as a RUN_DEPENDS. I discovered that tcllib does not uninstall /usr/local/bin/dtplite when the port is uninstalled. (In fact it doesn't uninstall any of the three binaries that it installs.) Therefore my port thinks tcllib is installed when it's not.

I'm submitting a PR to fix that problem, but there's another problem that keeps the port from building, and I don't know how to fix that one. During post-build, the port runs a series of tests. Those tests fail. So the port will not install. I can work around the problem by commenting out post-build, but this obviously needs to be fixed.

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/tcllib/work/tcllib-1.9.
+ /bin/cat /usr/ports/devel/tcllib/work/tcllib-1.9/testlog.failures
[8.4.13] fileutil    ~~ FAILS T   314 P   285 S     2 F    27
[8.4.13] tie         ~~ FAILS T   223 P   105 S     4 F   114
+ false
*** Error code 1

The port maintainer was cc'd on this message and also on the PR for the pkg-plist patch.

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/tcllib.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas