On 10/13/06, Bill Blue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi -

I'm running 6.2 PRERELEASE #2 with my ports tree current to this morning
(around 9am GMT-8).  i386 with a Pentium 4 3.2Ghz

It took some massaging, but I was finally able to get all the ports re-compiled
except one, that in the subject line.

php5-5.1.6 refuses to build because of Known Vulnerabilities: php -- _ecalloc
integer overflow vulnerability,

php5-5.1.6_1 refuses to build also because of Known Vulnerabilities: php --
open_basedir race condition vulnerabilities.

Any suggestions?

You can install the port by defining DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES when
building/installing the port.  But you must understand that the
installed port will have a security vulnerability.

Scot

--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.