On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:32:56 -0500, Pierre-Luc Drouin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have multiple plugins, both native and linux (through linuxpluginwrapper) in /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/ and

The browser_plugins lives in LOCALBASE now, so it's in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/.

Cheers,
Mezz

firefox-1.5.0.7_1,1 does not seam to load any of these plugins. No error or warning messages are printed to stdout or stderr by firefox when I load a page that should trigger one of these plugins. I do not see any of the plugins in the "View & Edit Actions" dialog box. When I switch back to firefox-1.5.0.7,1 all the plugins work. So it looks like there is a bug with the latest version of the firefox port.

Thank you
Pierre-Luc Drouin

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)