On 10/19/06, Marcus von Appen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

according to the status report sent around today, X11BASE should be
dropped in favour for LOCALBASE.

Is there an actual schedule until when this should happen and how should
we deal with our current ports now? Just remove the USE_X_PREFIX macro
when we submit new PRs for (our) existing ports or anything besides
that?

You shouldn't just remove USE_X_PREFIX, many cases ports
will need USE_XLIB if USE_X_PREFIX is removed.

A further explanation why that move shall happen would be great, too :-).

Regards
Marcus