Quoting Olivier Mueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Le 9 nov. 06 à 13:40, Spil Oss a écrit :

Hi All,
Now running php 5.2.0 compiled with DEBUG, and roundcube is running
OK. So no backtrace of a dump to be made....
Any other ideas?

FYI I also had to remove eaccelerator completely from a server now running 5.2.0 to prevent segfaults. Displaying the phpinfo page was ok, but it crashed all the time
on some complex application which were running fine under php 5.1.x & eA.

as did I. I have tried disabling eaccelerator with no change. I was able to completely pkg_delete php5* eaccel* apache* pecl* on 7.0-CURRENT from Sundayand rebuild them with portmaster and I am no longer sigfaulting but I did the same on 3 FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #9: Wed Nov 8 03:08:00 CST 2006 with about the same date and they all still sigfault. Are the php.core files useable for debugging at all?

No help unfortunately but the current vs prerelease got my attention.

Thanks,

ed

regards,