On 12/04/06 13:39, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:43:06 -0600
Eric Schuele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mentioned:

Hello,

I recently installed e17.  I am having difficulty getting the "Lock
Screen" feature to accept a password.  Presently it accepts any input
(even blank) as valid.

It my understanding that the problem is that it is not using PAM at this
point (on my machine).  How can I get it to use PAM?  Some folks hint it
is a build issue.  Others say the PAM config files are not setup. but
none offer a concise method to fix it.  Is there some knob I can turn
when building the app?  Or some config file somewhere I can tweak?

It seems, that there're some problems in the e17 lock code. I'll try to
investigate soon.

ok.  Thanks for the response.

Sorry for inconvenience.

No need to apologize.  Its a *-devel edition... bugs are expected.

--
Stanislav Sedov
http://people.freebsd.org/~stas/stas.key.asc

--