On Dec 11, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Mark Linimon wrote:

Well, this looks to have been a combination of two human errors (on that particular PR), which the code really doesn't know how to deal with. But after looking at it, I'm not too sure what we could have done differently.

Human error I can understand, but *twice*? Once from the update from 1.1.5 to 1.2.0 and again update to 1.2.1.

Whatever it is, now that's what we've got. The slony project will be rolling out a 1.2.2 release which should be production-worthy within the next few days. I'll post an update for that.

People should avoid using the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 releases unless they really know what they're doing and can fix the problems that may arise.