On 12/14/06, Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm in the process of updating this port. I'm getting this on a test build:

support.c: In function `sreplace':
support.c:862: error: syntax error at end of input
gmake[1]: *** [support.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/ftp/proftpd.test/work/proftpd-1.3.1rc1/src'
gmake: *** [src] Error 2
*** Error code 2

And here's the code in question:

const char *pr_strtime(time_t t) {

Doesn't look like there is a problem in the pr_strtime function, but
you do have an error in the sreplace function.  The problem most
likely is a missing "}", or possibly a missing ";".

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.