On 12/27/06, Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Johnson wrote:

>> I can't reproduce this on 6.2-RC1. Are nspr and nss ports up to date?
>> And is www/mozilla/Makefile.common up to date?

Yes, everything is up to date.

> What version of GCC are you using?

4.1.2, on -current as of 12/18 plus patches to make gcc 4.1 the system
compiler.

It's a known problem [1], I'll try to get around to fixing it this week,
until then patches are more than welcome.

1)
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/e.7.2006121307/firefox-1.5.0.8,2.log

Michael

Doug