On 1/19/07, Robert Gilaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there,

my name is Robert Gilaard and I'm a fan of Gnucash!!
Thanks for being the maintainer of this port. Do you know when Gnucash
>2.0 will be available on the ports tree?

To everyone who keeps emailing me about updating GnuCash to 2.0:

Currently devel/libltdl15 is missing some features for FreeBSD and
adding the missing features requires much testing since it affects
many many ports. However, we do have a working copy of GnuCash
in marcuscom  ports cvs repo.

I hope to have GnuCash 2.0 in ports with GNOME 2.18. Sorry for the
long delay.

Michael

I want to be able to use budgetting also in the new version.

Thanks
Robert