On 2/9/07, Csaba Molnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now I'm beginning to understand how this works (I read about it in the
porter's handbook, but it makes more sense when trying on a real port).
Thanks!

> Also remove all of the @dirrmtry share/locale*, and only add the ones
> that are missing from /etc/mtree/BSD.local.mk.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] share/locale/zh_TW
>
> Scot

So, can I assume that anything that mtree -f /etc/mtree/BSD.local.dist outputs
in /usr/local need not be included in pkg-plist?

Yes, as long as it is in BSD.local.dist you don't need to remove the
directory on uninstall of the port.

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.