My 0.02

In my case, I write a blog with all my notes about the process of
maintaining a port.
I am very newbie in the process, but I want to leave something for anybody
who is thinking in adopting/updating a port. I think a wiki or any other
place where a
maintainer can out his/her knowledge and expertice it is a great idea for
eveybody
who is involved or thinking about it.

Alfredo