Hi,

Helmut Schneider wrote:
> From: "Helmut Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I installed phpbb-2.0.22_1 and compiled it with php5. The
>> (web-)installation  completed successfully but nothing happens when I
>> click on any link at the  webpage (e.g. Search, Register, Login, ...).
>>
>> Pebkac?
>
> <SIC> PEBKAC. I swear I removed the install directory but...

Perhaps we should not install the install/ by default, if config.php is
present?  Installing install/ regardless if this is an upgrade does not
sound good to me, we should choose another directory IMO...

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!