On Thursday, 29. March 2007, Scot Hetzel wrote:
> The problem is that graphviz is listed as a RUN_DEPENDS, and doesn't
> get installed before the build stage.  It needs to be changed to a
> LIB_DEPENDS, and the path to libgvc.* needs to be added to LDFLAGS.
>
> PR 111018 submitted to fix this probem.

Just for everyone's information: The reason that software usually does not
link in the graphviz libraries is that the software license of graphviz is
incompatible with the GPL. ImageMagick has its own license (which is deemed
GPL-compatible) that might allow such linkage, but a so-linked ImageMagick
(and its shared libraries) might in turn become incompatible with other
GPL-licensed software (though I'm not sure about this).

Cheers,
--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]