Quoting Oliver Fromme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (from Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:10:04 +0200 (CEST)):

Hi,

I've configured Adobe Reader to use "/usr/bin/lpr -Plaser"
for printing ("laser" is the name of the printing queue for
my PostScript printer).  But when I try to print a document,
I get the error message "/usr/bin/lpr not found".

Try without the path...

I don't use a hack to let it print... AFAIR. I have a look at it later and report back how I do it. It may take a while as I moved my desktop into a jail and didn't changed my printing infrastructure accordingly yet.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
The Lord prefers common-looking people.  That is the reason that He makes
so many of them.