Hello,

I notice that with X.org 7.2, many more fonts are installed by default.
This includes many fonts that are probably very rarely used by most
people, like font-misc-ethiopic. I would prefer not to have those fonts
installed on my system. Simply pkg_deleting them is not a satisfying
solution, since it breaks dependencies, and the next time
xorg-fonts-truetype is updated, they'll be back.

Sooo... could maybe the number of font dependencies be reduced, or some
of them made optional? Or is there some clever (and persistent) hack to
ignore some ports?

Cheers
Benjamin