Kris Kennaway wrote:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 03:17:44PM +0800, David Xu wrote:

The mysql server 5.0.37 built from ports with default configuration
is too slow, I found I must put  --disable-profiling into Makefile's
CONFIGURE_ARGS to bring it back to normal performance.

Yeah, that made me very confused too.  I found a mysql bug report
about it that claimed it was fixed (basically they effectively enabled
SQL profiling always, by accident), so I assume 5.0.41 (what is
currently in ports) is also fixed.  Can you confirm?

Kris

I have tested 5.0.41, it does not have the problem, thanks.

David Xu